Wednesday 16 February 2011

Not so beautiful...

is my dissertation.

The deadline is looming (March 25th), to have a complete draft done by and I'm panicking a little bit. That's about five weeks to collect all of my data then analyse and come to some sort of conclusion.

So far, 38 lovely people have willingly responded to my questionnaire - I need 62 more! Then after I've got all of those, I need to carry out 10 in-depth interviews on the topic, eek. Some of which I'll be carrying out on Social Media discussion boards, again, if people are willing :)

ANOTHER plea to anyone reading... please, please, lend a student a hand and fill in my survey - it's 2 questions long with a space at the bottom for comments (comments are more important because I'm predominantly doing a qualitative study)....

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WWQKH6V

I will repay the favour, somehow?! :-|

2 comments:

  1. Misty Copeland11 July 2013 at 20:15

    You were really short of time with your dissertation back then. I think when that happens, it is good to have alternative source of information and data that you can easily reach. Using this kind of website can really give you thesis ideas that can really help a lot. Anyway, I do hope everything went well with your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about that. You won't miss this deadline. Just focus on that.

    ReplyDelete