Thursday 17 February 2011

Beautiful Wedding Garters

Yesterday I was researching the traditions of the wedding garter, for my guest blog entry on behalf of Wedding Paraphernalia.

Wedding Paraphernalia design and supply everything that you need for your wedding. The beautiful 'bits and pieces' that I would probably spend days on end trying to pick my favourite from. You'll find invitations, wedding cake toppers, table plans and lots more.

I finally managed to draw my eyes away from the garters that Wedding Paraphernalia offer and started to browse for information on the tradition of the garter, when it originated, what it means and what types are available out there.

I was born by the seaside, I love the coast, sandy beaches and the sea so I would probably opt for this one -http://www.weddingparaphernalia.co.uk/wedding_garters_seaside.htm ...it's a bit different and VERY cute! That's not to say I'll be getting married anytime soon.

Anyways, take a look at their website and my blog post on the traditional wedding garter :-)

www.weddingparaphernalia.co.uk

Blog:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks , I have recently been looking for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. However, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the supply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in search about dissertation writing services UK, because i am going to write a dissertation about wedding garters

    ReplyDelete
  3. It mostly comes from guys who are confused and stunned when I tell them a stylish wedding garter designer.

    Tossing the garter may seem like a no-brainer, but it can be tricky when your bride is wrapped in that cream puff of a gown. Luckily, we're here to help with our easy guide to slipping off that garter and whipping it to your buds.
    dissertation writing UK|uk dissertation writers|UK dissertation services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was going to need a small or maybe a medium, but all they had was extra small and large. I ordered the extra small, terrified that I was going to have to send it right back but it fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm personally a big fan of bloomingbeautifulblog blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete