Monday 17 January 2011

My 21st Birthday

It's my 21st birthday next month so I've been browsing the net for some lovely evening dresses. I usually go for the same style of dress or safe colours so I wanted to find something that was a colour I've never worn (and is okay for a girl with curves).

After much dithering on which to purchase, I decided on this one, from ASOS.



£39 is not a lot of money for a dress that will be worn on my milestone birthday! It's not too flashy or 'look at me', it's elegant but also a party dress that can be worn 'til the early hours. Lets just hope when it arrives it looks as good on me, as it does the above model! ...if not, the search begins again.

ASOS don't usually let me down. :)

3 comments:

  1. 21st birthday is a time to turn the page to new possibilities and experiences. It’s also one night where you want to look your best while you parade around town with your girls.


    Candice Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know you have celebrate your 25 birthday. Hope you have met with your one of loving person. cheap dissertation writing services UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very agitated that I have discovered your post because I have been penetrating for some information on this for about two hours. You have helped me a lot undeniably and by reading this article. I have found much new and valuable information about this subject. I was guessing if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be grateful if you could involved a little bit more.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Get dissertation writing service from onlinewritingservice.co.uk





    ReplyDelete