Tuesday 4 January 2011

First Blogger Blog

Hello.

I'm aware I'm talking to no followers at the moment but you've got to start somewhere. This is my first post on this blogging site, I've found it quite easy to work so far. The hardest part is possibly coming up with a witty, clever and eye-catching blog title (there are lots of beauty blogs out there!)

The main reason for me to take up blogging is to gain experience of writing. I've written a number of essays, projects and presentations in my life of education so now I want to write about things that interest me and show others (possibly potential employers) my styles of writing, all of which will go into my writing portfolio.

I'll also be posting up my own photographs of products I'm reviewing and anything that gives me imagination for my blog. Greatest inspiration comes from each other, so hopefully I will find other inspiring bloggers here too!

Best wishes and happy new year!

6 comments:

  1. Very impressive.. and inspirational for others xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, both of you! I do hope that I get somewhere with my writing too, I've put a lot of hard work in I know that much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We deal into custom coursework writing service. Best Coursework Help Available. Cheap Assignment Writing Service , Buy Coursework now at reasonable prices. Thanks | Coursework Service USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredibly spellbinding idea that you have share on the internet. Just keep posting your glorious thoughts
    Cheap Dissertation Writing Services

    ReplyDelete