Sunday 30 January 2011

Change of plan...

Okay, so the ASOS dress that I ordered (see previous blog post) was the last one in stock and the one that I had, had a funky zip that kept getting stuck. Please note: this was before I put it on. Anyway, it was sent back because it was faulty, so I returned to the site find another dress (out of spite).

Now, I shall be wearing this modest, simple red dress on my birthday. (http://www.asos.com/)


I've own some shoes like those in the picture too so I'll be wearing them. For a girl with curves this is perfect for cinching in the waist and the pleated, tulip skirt accentuates the hips (but not too much). Its elasticated waistband is handy if you're going out for a big meal too!

To accessorise I may wear silver and black jewellery. Also it's time to find a perfect bright red lipstick and some false eyelashes that don't look too false.

1 comment:

  1. All very good.. enjoying this blog even at 50 I'm always searching for ideas to keep youthful.. without going to ott.. think you will reach many with an interest in beauty.. If there is anything i find as i blog that i think will be of interest i will pass it to you... x

    ReplyDelete